PECA (Pension Education Council of Atlanta) is a newly created organization established by a committee that includes some of the most tenured and esteemed pension professionals in the Atlanta area. PECA is committed to providing high quality continuing education and networking opportunities for all types of professionals, newer entrants into the industry, and benefits specialists working for plan sponsors, all of whom work with retirement plans.
PECA’s Board includes local experts with national reputations in the industry as speakers and thought leaders, years of success creating in-person and online educational programs, and relationships that have brought other nationally known experts to Atlanta to share their expertise:
- Debra Carpenter – Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC
- Alison Cohen – Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
- Lindsey Dolbeer – Retirement Strategies, Inc.
- Ilene Ferenczy – Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
- Alvaro Galvis – Merrill Lynch
- Joni Jennings – DWC – The 401(k) Experts
- Evan Melcher – FiduciaryVest, LLC
- Katrina Moody – Retirement Plan Administrators
- Joanne Pecina – ERISApedia.com
- Lee Swerdlin – Swerdlin & Company
Get involved | Make a difference
Please contact us with questions, programming suggestions, to volunteer or to become a PECA Board Member!