PECA (Pension Education Council of Atlanta) is a non-profit organization established by a committee that includes some of the most tenured and esteemed pension professionals in the Atlanta area. PECA is committed to providing high quality continuing education and networking opportunities for all types of professionals, newer entrants into the industry, and benefits specialists working for plan sponsors, all of whom work with retirement plans.
PECA’s Board includes local experts with national reputations in the industry as speakers and thought leaders, years of success creating in-person and online educational programs, and relationships that have brought other nationally known experts to Atlanta to share their expertise:
- Heather Bailey – State Street Global Advisors
- Alison Cohen – Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
- Chelsea Deppert – Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP
- Lindsey Dolbeer – Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
- Ilene Ferenczy – Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
- Alvaro Galvis – Merrill Lynch
- Katie Green – Charles Schwab
- Candace Jackson – Moore Colson
- Joni Jennings – Newfront
- Evan Melcher – CAPTRUST
- Anne Morris – Windham Brannon
- Shawn Slemons – OneDigital
- Nick Westmoreland – ERISA Services, Inc.
- Mike Zahariades – Retirement Plan Administrators
Get involved | Make a difference
Please contact us with questions, programming suggestions, to volunteer or to become a PECA Board Member!