Danny specializes in helping financial professionals develop successful retirement plan strategies that make a difference in the lives of their clients.
Danny has extensive experience in helping wholesalers, financial advisors and third party administrators grow their practices. He brings broad-based
retirement industry knowledge to his relationships, and enjoys helping wholesalers, advisors and corporate sponsors create cutting-edge plan solutions. He is committed to his clients’ success and has a reputation for building productive, long-term business partnerships. He prides himself on his
responsiveness, accessibility and dependability, and he strives to work with financial advisors and TPAs as their retirement plan partner.
• Business development strategies
• Sales presentations with advisors to prospective clients
• Plan design analysis
• Investment benchmarking and analyses
• Employee education plans and policy statements
• Bachelor of Arts, University of Georgia
• FINRA Series 6 and 63
• Life and health insurance licenses
• Transamerica Top of the Nation, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019
• Transamerica President’s Club, 2012-2019
• NAPA Top DC Wholesaler, 2015-2020
Danny lives in Cumming, Georgia with his wife, Kelly, their three children, and Labs, Sugar Bear & Hershey Walker. When not working, he enjoys coaching youth football and lacrosse. He is also an avid golfer and enjoys rooting for the Georgia Bulldogs with his family.
Danny is a Board Member for the Pension Education Council of Atlanta.