As a member of the Pension Education Council of Atlanta, you will enjoy:
- Discounted registration rates for PECA continuing education events and seminars specific to topics in the pension industry delivered by subject matter experts. You will stay aware of current trends and regulations while enjoying a meal at an upscale restaurant. Our 2019 schedule includes topics such as:
- TPA Boot camp – January 23, 2018
- Updated EPCRS – March 2018
- Pension legislation updates
- Multiple employer plans – The next best thing or a nightmare?
- Opportunities to network with pension professionals and industry experts to exchange ideas about plan design, operations, changing trends and technology.
Thanks to our generous sponsors, joining PECA is quick, easy and affordable.
Charter Members joining by 4/1/19:
- Individual – $50 per year
- Corporate* – $200 per year
Members joining after 4/1/19:
- ASPPA/NIPA/CEBS Credentialed Individual – $75 per year
- Non-Credentialed Individual – $100 per year
- Corporate* – $300 per year
*Corporate memberships include unlimited number of company employees